TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions contained herein on this website shall govern your use of the site. These Terms and Condition apply in full force and directly affect your use of this website. People who use the site expressly accept all the Terms and Conditions contained herein in full. The public is advised not to use the site if they have any objection to any of these website Terms and Conditions.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
The rights to the intellectual property and materials contained in this website and all such rights are reserved to the Company. Visitors to the site are granted a limited license only. The authority is subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms and Conditions for the purposes of viewing and ordering the materials contained in the website.
The users of this website are expressly and emphatically restricted from the following:
· Sublicensing, selling, and/or otherwise commercializing any of the materials contained in the website.
· Using the site in any way that is, or maybe, damaging to this website.
· Using the website in any way that hinders other users from comfortably accessing this website.
· The use of this website contrary to the applicable regulations and laws, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to this website, or to any person or business entity.
· Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting, or any other similar activity in relation to this website, or while on the site.
· Sharing their password with other individuals. Any user ID and passwords you may have to access this site are confidential and users are advised to maintain the confidentiality of such information. The Company shall not be liable for the leakage of such vital information and the customer shall be personally liable for all the activities they perform on this website.
4. Users Content
According to this Terms and Conditions, “Users Content shall mean any text message and communication you choose to send to the Company. With respect to your Users Content, by contacting the company, you grant the Company a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate, and distribute the information to other media.
The users agree that for the content to be classified as their own they must not infringe on any third party’s rights. The Company reserves the right to remove any of the Users Content from the website at any time, for no reason, and without notice.
This website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and the Company makes no implied or express representations or warranties, of any kind related to the website or the usage of this site. No information contained on this website shall be construed as providing consult or advice to the users. Therefore, the company will not be liable for any practical use of the information contained in the website.
6. Limitation of Liability
In no event shall the Company, nor any of its employees, be liable to the users for anything arising or connected to the use of this website, whether the liability is under contract, tort, or otherwise. Employees, directors, and officers of the Company shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential, or special liability arising from the usage of the site.
The users indemnify to the fullest extent the Company from and against any and all liabilities, costs, causes of action, demands, damages, and expenses. The users shall be required to pay attorney’s fees that arise to their breach of any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions is found to be unenforceable or inconsistent with any applicable law, such unenforceability or inconsistency shall not render these Terms and Conditions unenforceable or invalid as a whole. The inconsistent provision shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
9. Variation of Terms and Conditions
The company has the authority to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time. The users are expected to constantly review the Terms and Conditions to ensure they understand all the provisions of the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this website.
The Company has the authority to assign, transfer, and subcontract its obligations under these Terms and Conditions without any notification or consent required from the users. The users shall not enjoy such rights.
12. The Company does not Warrant that:
· The site and service will function uninterrupted, secure, or available at any particular or location.
· The detected errors or defects will be corrected.
· The service is free of viruses or other harmful components
· The results of using the service or the site must meet your requirements. However, the Company offers customer-centric services and it shall constantly improve its services to meet your needs.
Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusions of certain warranties or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, hence the limitations above may not apply to some users.
14. Applicable Law
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America, the users submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the United States of America courts for the resolution of any disputes.
Any and all content provided on this Website or the Services, including links to other websites is provided for information and educational purposes only and does not constitute advice, recommendation or support of such content or website. The Company makes every effort to provide true and accurate content on its website. However, the Company provides no warranty, express or implied, of the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or applicability of such content. The Company accepts no responsibility for and excludes all liability in connection with information provided on the Company’s website, including but not limited to any liability for errors, inaccuracies or omissions.